音標：[ plei ] 發音:
過去式: played 過去分詞: played 名詞復數: plays 現在分詞: playing
1.玩，玩耍，游戲；閑逛；〔方言〕罷工 (opp. work); (動物)跳來跳去，飛來飛去，翩翩飛舞。
2.(浪、光等)搖動，閃動，蕩漾，搖晃，閃耀；(旗等)翻飛；(微笑等)浮泛(在臉上等)；靜靜地過去 (around; about)。
3.(機器等)自由運轉；(炮等)發射 (on; upon); (噴泉等)噴出。
5.行動，舉動，外置；假裝；裝扮；演戲，做戲，擔任一個角色；(唱片、錄音帶等)播放；吹，奏，彈(樂器) (on; upon)。
6.開玩笑；嘲弄；玩弄 (with; on; upon); 發生影響。短語和例子
1. 做(游戲)，玩；打(球等)；賭；和…競爭[玩耍]〔用此義既表示以球類游戲等為直接受詞而在 with 后接以打玩的對方，也表示打玩的對方或單位為直接受詞而在 with 或 at 后接以玩打的球類游戲等〕。
- "a play" 中文翻譯 : 互動劇場; 一出戲
- "at play" 中文翻譯 : 在玩耍
- "at the play" 中文翻譯 : 在看戲
- "by play" 中文翻譯 : 穿插動作
- "in play" 中文翻譯 : 處于比賽狀態; 進行比賽中：指開球到球進洞而言; 開玩笑地, 在比賽中
- "no play" 中文翻譯 : 不接殺; 不休息
- "play at" 中文翻譯 : 參加, 假裝, 戲弄, 敷衍; 做游戲
- "play for" 中文翻譯 : 為……效力
- "play in" 中文翻譯 : 近迫防守; 奏樂迎人
- "play it" 中文翻譯 : 搏擊雙雄; 拳擊手上路; 玩到底; 心靈的對抗; 終極炫風
- "play on" 中文翻譯 : 繼續比賽, 利用; 利用
- "play with" 中文翻譯 : 和……一起玩; 巧妙利用; 玩,玩弄; 玩；玩弄；和……玩; 與…一起玩; 與…玩; 與……玩耍; 與……一起玩
- "s play" 中文翻譯 : 兒童游戲
- "to play" 中文翻譯 : 玩兒
- "play by play" 中文翻譯 : 詳細的比賽報道
- "play-by-play" 中文翻譯 : adj. (比賽時)現場報道[評述]的；詳細敘述的。
- "nba play by play" 中文翻譯 : nba籃球
- "play a father in the play" 中文翻譯 : 在劇中扮演父親
- "play a part in =play a role in" 中文翻譯 : 起作用
- "play a role in a play" 中文翻譯 : 在劇中扮演角色
- "play a role in the play" 中文翻譯 : 在劇中擔任角色
- "play centre play garden" 中文翻譯 : 學校游戲場
- "play while you play" 中文翻譯 : 風兒踢踏踩; 工作時工作，玩樂是玩樂，依此方法做，輕松與歡樂。; 玩樂是玩樂
- "play whlle you play" 中文翻譯 : 電影珍藏版 風兒踢踏踩; 瓊瑤電影 風兒踢踏踩
- "play a ball game" 中文翻譯 : 打球
- "plaxton" 中文翻譯 : 普拉克斯頓
- There was a record playing in the next room .
- We will play a trick on the old abbot .
- His plays have gone down badly in america .
- I could hear music playing on the radio .
- All of these plays have their virtues .
- The play is attributed to shakespeare .
- If you do not play , you will get out of practice .
- Do not play about with my expensive tools !
- Do n't look down on the role women can play ..
- He began playing on the lute at noon .
- the act using a sword (or other weapon) vigorously and skillfully
- the act of playing for stakes in the hope of winning (including the payment of a price for a chance to win a prize); "his gambling cost him a fortune"; "there was heavy play at the blackjack table"
- activity by children that is guided more by imagination than by fixed rules; "Freud believed in the utility of play to a small child"
- (game) the activity of doing something in an agreed succession; "it is my turn"; "it is still my play"
- gay or light-hearted recreational activity for diversion or amusement; "it was all done in play"; "their frolic in the surf threatened to become ugly"
同義詞：frolic, romp, gambol, caper,
- a deliberate coordinated movement requiring dexterity and skill; "he made a great maneuver"; "the runner was out on a play by the shortstop"
- a preset plan of action in team sports; "the coach drew up the plays for her team"
- an attempt to get something; "they made a futile play for power"; "he made a bid to gain attention"
- utilization or exercise; "the play of the imagination"
- movement or space for movement; "there was too much play in the steering wheel"
- verbal wit or mockery (often at another''s expense but not to be taken seriously); "he became a figure of fun"; "he said it in sport"
- a dramatic work intended for performance by actors on a stage; "he wrote several plays but only one was produced on Broadway"
同義詞：drama, dramatic play,
- a theatrical performance of a drama; "the play lasted two hours"
- a weak and tremulous light; "the shimmer of colors on iridescent feathers"; "the play of light on the water"
- the removal of constraints; "he gave free rein to his impulses"; "they gave full play to the artist''s talent"
- a state in which action is feasible; "the ball was still in play"; "insiders said the company''s stock was in play"
- (in games or plays or other performances) the time during which play proceeds; "rain stopped play in the 4th inning"
同義詞：playing period, period of play,
- engage in an activity as if it were a game rather than take it seriously; "They played games on their opponents"; "play the stock market"; "play with her feelings"; "toy with an idea"
- pretend to have certain qualities or state of mind; "He acted the idiot"; "She plays deaf when the news are bad"
同義詞：act, act as,
- exhaust by allowing to pull on the line; "play a hooked fish"
- consider not very seriously; "He is trifling with her"; "She plays with the thought of moving to Tasmania"
- participate in games or sport; "We played hockey all afternoon"; "play cards"; "Pele played for the Brazilian teams in many important matches"
- contend against an opponent in a sport, game, or battle; "Princeton plays Yale this weekend"; "Charlie likes to play Mary"
同義詞：meet, encounter, take on,
- employ in a game or in a specific position; "They played him on first base"
- use or move; "I had to play my queen"
- shoot or hit in a particular manner; "She played a good backhand last night"
- bet or wager (money); "He played $20 on the new horse"; "She plays the races"
- put (a card or piece) into play during a game, or act strategically as if in a card game; "He is playing his cards close to his chest"; "The Democrats still have some cards to play before they will concede the electoral victory"
- stake on the outcome of an issue; "I bet $100 on that new horse"; "She played all her money on the dark horse"
- make bets; "Play the races"; "play the casinos in Trouville"
- use to one''s advantage; "She plays on her clients'' emotions"
- discharge or direct or be discharged or directed as if in a continuous stream; "play water from a hose"; "The fountains played all day"
- manipulate manually or in one''s mind or imagination; "She played nervously with her wedding ring"; "Don''t fiddle with the screws"; "He played with the idea of running for the Senate"
同義詞：toy, fiddle, diddle,
- cause to happen or to occur as a consequence; "I cannot work a miracle"; "wreak havoc"; "bring comments"; "play a joke"; "The rain brought relief to the drought-stricken area"
同義詞：bring, work, wreak, make for,
- perform on a certain location; "The prodigy played Carnegie Hall at the age of 16"; "She has been playing on Broadway for years"
- be performed or presented for public viewing; "What''s playing in the local movie theater?"; "`Cats'' has been playing on Broadway for many years"
- cause to emit recorded audio or video; "They ran the tapes over and over again"; "I''ll play you my favorite record"; "He never tires of playing that video"
- emit recorded sound; "The tape was playing for hours"; "the stereo was playing Beethoven when I entered"
- play a role or part; "Gielgud played Hamlet"; "She wants to act Lady Macbeth, but she is too young for the role"; "She played the servant to her husband''s master"
- perform on a stage or theater; "She acts in this play"; "He acted in `Julius Caesar''"; "I played in `A Christmas Carol''"
同義詞：act, roleplay, playact,
- pretend to be somebody in the framework of a game or playful activity; "Let''s play like I am mommy"; "Play cowboy and Indians"
- replay (as a melody); "Play it again, Sam"; "She played the third movement very beautifully"
- play on an instrument; "The band played all night long"
- perform music on (a musical instrument); "He plays the flute"; "Can you play on this old recorder?"
- move or seem to move quickly, lightly, or irregularly; "The spotlights played on the politicians"
- cause to move or operate freely within a bounded space; "The engine has a wheel that is playing in a rack"
- act or have an effect in a specified way or with a specific effect or outcome; "This factor played only a minor part in his decision"; "This development played into her hands"; "I played no role in your dismissal"
- engage in recreational activities rather than work; occupy oneself in a diversion; "On weekends I play"; "The students all recreate alike"
- be at play; be engaged in playful activity; amuse oneself in a way characteristic of children; "The kids were playing outside all day"; "I used to play with trucks as a little girl"
- behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl''s affection"
同義詞：dally, toy, flirt,
- behave in a certain way; "play safe"; "play it safe"; "play fair"
- be received or accepted or interpreted in a specific way; "This speech didn''t play well with the American public"; "His remarks played to the suspicions of the committee"
mystery play 中文, play club 中文, air play 中文, play therapy 中文, play some 中文, cudgel play 中文, miracle play 中文, play right 中文, play day 中文, plaxico burress 中文, plaxienco 中文, plaxis professional 中文, plaxocrinus 中文, plaxton 中文, play a ball game 中文, play a big before guangong 中文, play a big knife before guangong 中文, play a big role in 中文,
play的中文翻譯，play是什么意思，怎么用漢語翻譯play，play的中文意思，play的中文，play in Chinese，play的中文，play怎么讀，發音，例句，用法和解釋由查查在線詞典提供，版權所有違者必究。