音標：[ 'weifə ] 發音:
過去式: wafered 過去分詞: wafered 名詞復數: wafers 現在分詞: wafering
- Now people can produce a wafer silicon .
- Historically, wafers were waxed onto a metal plate .
- Personnel must wear proper clothing to protect the wafers .
- All organic and metallic residues on the wafers must be removed .
- The dust produced during slicing weighs almost as much as the wafers .
- Large diameter wafers are feasible and 200-mm wafers have been produced .
- The method is to coat a wafer of silicon with a protective layer of silicon dioxide .
- Laser making of wafers for identification purpose will also become a new attribute .
- No food that i could dream of seemed half so utterly delicious as vanilla wafers .
- Sem stages are now available that can handle wafers 125 mm and larger in diameter .
- thin disk of unleavened bread used in a religious service (especially in the celebration of the Eucharist)
- a small thin crisp cake or cookie
- a small adhesive disk of paste; used to seal letters
In gastronomy, a wafer (also spelled waffer) is a crisp, often sweet, very thin, flat, and dry biscuit, often used to decorate ice cream. Wafers can also be made into cookies with cream flavoring sandwiched between them.