音標：[ weidʒ ] 發音:用"wage"造句"wage"怎么讀"wage"的同義詞
- What those people valued was high wages .
- The wage due to him will be paid tomorrow .
- That would upset the wage differential .
- He receives wages plus room and board .
- They are sticking out for higher wages .
- The workers received their wages in cash .
- Are wages keeping pace with inflation ?
- The wages were low, and the work was hard .
- We must impose restraints on wage settlements .
- How can i keep a family on such a miserable wage ?
A wage is remuneration paid by an employer to an employee. It may be calculated as a fixed task based amount, or at an hourly rate, or based on an easily measured quantity of work done.
minimum wage 中文, union wages 中文, incentive wage 中文, wage level 中文, subsistence wages 中文, board wages 中文, starvation wages 中文, wage day 中文, living wage 中文, wagawaga 中文, wagberg 中文, wagc 中文, wagda bir 中文, wagdi 中文, wage a desperate struggle 中文, wage a resolute struggle 中文, wage a tireless struggle 中文, wage a tit for tat struggle against 中文,