- Jacintha Buddicom recalls him around the age of twelve at Shiplake and Henley when he kept a collection in an album.
- On Orwell's claimed state of misery, Jacintha Buddicom, who knew him well at the time, also raised a strong challenge.
- Wellington was " beastly ", Orwell told his childhood friend Jacintha Buddicom, but he said he was " interested and happy " at Eton.
- Orwell told Jacintha Buddicom that he would write a novel stylistically like " A Modern Utopia " ( 1905 ) by H . G . Wells.
- He was writing to many of his friends, including Jacintha Buddicom, who had " rediscovered " him, and in March 1949, was visited by Celia Kirwan.
- It's difficult to see jacintha buddicom in a sentence. 用jacintha buddicom造句挺難的
如何用jacintha buddicom造句，用jacintha buddicom造句，jacintha buddicom in a sentence, 用jacintha buddicom造句和jacintha buddicom的例句由查查漢語詞典提供，版權所有違者必究。