- I must tell them that the subject is to be tabooed .
- To the village doctor's wife it was taboo .
- Something was said that happened to be taboo with him .
- His mind was charged with taboos .
- She was unhorsed by fences, laws and alien taboos .
- The sociology instructor was new. he was married, and therefore taboo .
- Tabooing the speech of addison and steele, they have delighted themselves with a jargon of strange tongues .
- The term taboo derives from various polynesian languages where it has the sense of "forbidden" .
- Food taboo and relations between hui and han people
- Dai national minority ' s taboo and the religion concern
- It's difficult to see taboo in a sentence. 用taboo造句挺難的
- Gannan hakka people ' s taboo in their custom culture
- Some food taboos are based on religious beliefs
- Once there was an old grandmother who believed in taboo
- On the taboo and limitation of marriage in the qing dynasty
- Ten taboos of classroom language in teaching of chinese
- Religious taboo and the development of human civilization
- Anthropological unscrambling of the taboos in kazak
- There ' s a taboo on smoking in this office
- It is taboo when the product character generates change
- Mr sarkozy has told him nothing should be taboo